Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Here we are....

Here we are enjoying another nice day outside.

Sister got a lovely card from Apple Valley today and also one from Louisiana.  It really means a lot to her to know you are thinking about her and praying for her recovery. 

I brought my netbook along to the Gardens today so we could read all the encouraging emails and blog comments together.   Now I'm blogging at her bedside while she takes a little nap.   Usually I wait until I get home to write but through the wonders of Wi Fi,  here we are....




  

4 comments:

  1. So good to see you both. Will try to print this photo, love it! Keep up the good work, Sister. Naomi, thanks for keeping us posted. We love you both. Your CA chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from r chick, great photo of Naomi in window box? Sister looks good..great hairin the sun. I'm the night owl chick...didn't want the day to get away without checking in...look for you Wednesday
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like wed already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atom: Ich war lange nicht mehr im Blog. Es gefällt mir das Du Marilyn besuchst. Sage Ihr schöne Grüße und sie soll sich gut erholen.

    ReplyDelete