Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday - Wash Day

Back to simple activities of daily living today.  The laundry facility is about 12 giant steps from the back door of the apartment.   The walls are decorated with a hand painted mural of the seashore.  It is pleasant to sit and read the morning newspaper and wait for the washer and dryer to do all the work. 

Do you remember the saying, "Monday - wash day, Tuesday - ironing..."?  We don't have any ironing to do tomorrow and I can't remember what it says to do the rest of the week.  In my mind the saying gets mangled with "this little piggy went to market".

4 comments:

  1. Look up bussongs, Here we go round the mulberry bush for your answer. bb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mom did sewing and mending on Wednesday, but that's as far as I can take you. Are you folks going to get down to Punta Gorda to say Hi to LJ & Bill Norris? I just tried to send them an e-mail and I got a mailer-daemon that it is not a valid e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't plan to stray from this spot this year. Everyplace we go has to be handicap accessible and everybody is extra busy with holiday activities.

    ReplyDelete