Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oh Dear!

Early this morning I drove across town to pick up a church friend at her apartment building.  She helped me with some of the work to prepare for Sister's return home.  Anyway,  as I drove in her driveway I saw what I thought was a very life-like statue of a young deer on the grass at the side of the road.  Then it slowly turned and walked toward the trees.  Several residents of the apartment came out with their cameras and tried to follow the deer and get a picture.  My camera was in my purse in the trunk of the car so there is no picture of that deer here.

Later at the Gardens I did get a good picture of a dear.


5 comments:

  1. What a story, you can't make this up, first a deer then a dear crossing... Naomi, the sign says it all. Our Dear Sister is always a real dear... Great to see Sister outside. Weather map looks like possible storms in your area, big clouds in background. Be safe. Love both of you dears..r chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazingly dear story about a dear and a deer, written by another dear. I love your daily blogs. Thanks so much for the updates and today's beautiful photo of sweet Sister. Love to you both, as always, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. We are so happy that you have help with the preparations for Sister's return home. Wish we could help. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atom: Das Rotwild hat Euch gern. Ihr hattet doch schon einmal im Winter Besuch. Bei uns im Wald neben dem Garten ist ein Rehbock der schläft in einer Kuhle am Gartentor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "Dear" sign! We are back from Canada, eh. So - let us know when you'd like assistance with the preparations to bring Marilyn home!
    XOXOXO Susan et. al.

    ReplyDelete