Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Service



I went with Sister to Mass in the Dining Room of the Gardens this morning.  There were about 30 people there, mostly in wheelchairs.  Sr. Goretti played the piano and the final hymn was "How Great Thou Art" which is a favorite in Baptist churches also.

Speaking of my church, I was really happy to see a beautiful framed photograph of it in one of the hallways of the Gardens.  In fact we passed the picture on the way to Mass this morning.

First Baptist Church of Kalamazoo
Built in 1836

3 comments:

  1. You were up late.. I thought we going to miss an update today... Thanks I was worried for a moment. You spoil us with the daily news of your adventures. As always you and Sister are in our prayers. Your chicks r&h

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little worried about Sister yesterday so I stayed with her until she went to bed. Keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have a picture of your Baptist Church in the hallway. And singing that wonderful song. " How Great Thou Art." It sounds like Sister is in a wonderful place. Praying for her speedy recovery. DEP

    ReplyDelete